Facts and Questions
1. What days are you open?
- We are open Saturday and Sunday.
2. What times are you open?
- We are open from 10am-6pm.
3. Can I schedule a private appointment during the week?
4. How do I schedule a private appointment?
- Visit our Instagram homepage and click LinkInBio tp schedule an appointment through Calendy.
5. How often do you receive new merchandise?
- Every week!
6. How do I get invited to your events?
- Our events are open to everyone! Follow us on our social media to keep up with our events, times, and dates! Subscribe to our monthly newsletter.
7. Is your jewelry hypoallergenic?
- Yes! All of our jewelry is either 23k gold, brass, gold plated, and have sterling silver backs.
8. What chemicals are in your skincare?
- Our skincare is chemical free! We ask that you always read about the contents and confirm you do not have an allergy to anything in our skincare before using the product.
9. How is your clothing sizes?
- xs, s, m, l, xl. We do not carry junior sizes, only women's sizes.
10. How long does it take to receive my order once placed online?
- Delivery times are based on suppliers time and USPS delivery times. On average expect time of purchase to delivery 7-12 business days. For special order or special pricing items, note the dates within the product information on the webiste or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
11. What is your exchange policy?
- Items that can be exchanged have a two-week exchange period.
12. How do I connect with you on social media?
- Follow us on:
13. Where are you located?
- We are located on the corner of Main Street and West Pine Street.
14. Why are you located in downtown Hattiesburg?
- Downtown Hattiesburg has a special place in the hearts of our owners.
15. Are you locally owned or a franchise?
- We are locally owned by two native Mississippians.
16. What are your company values?
- Read our front door...wink, wink.
17. If I purchase a gift, is it possible for the item to be exchanged for something else in your store?
- Yes! You can exchange for in-store credit or gift card for the amount of that item exchanged.
18. What can I exchange?
- Apparel and handbags
19. What can I not exchange?
- Jewelry, sunglasses, skincare, and swimsuits are not exchangeable. Any item on sale is final sale.
20. How can I best keep up with what is happening in downtown Hattiesburg?
- Follow Downtown Hattiesburg Association on their social media and go to their calendar online to see what events are happening! We also post what events are happening in downtown!
21. What makes fivetwentyfive different from other shops in the area?
- Our little shop is only open Saturday and Sunday, but stays alive with new arrivals, special shop events in partnership with other downtown businesses.
22. Where can I park?
- Parking is available in-front of the store, Mobile Street parking lot, City Parking Garage on West Pine Street.
23. What restaurants are around 525?
- Hattiesburger, SouthBound Bagel & Coffee, Depot, Porter, Nellies Chicken & Daiquiris, Blue Jazz, Fairleys Wings, Trattoria Pizzeria, Gratefull Soul, Thirsty Hippo, Coney Island Cafe, Pour Bar, Art of Roux, .
24. What color are the paint colors are the walls?
- Sherwin Williams Iron Ore, Sherwin Williams Snowbound